Sunday, January 25, 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru Uncle and Aunty!!









26th of January 2009..
My uncle had his akad nikah ceremony at a mosque in Alor Star..
Wish you all the best with your marriage..


Last night i came back home from lepaking with my beloved friend around 5.30am. Around 6.15am woke up for subuh prayer,then slept back until my little sister woke me up at 7am..
7 in the morning you know!! waa..At first felt very dizzy,then when i think it is my uncle's day,i try my best to be at his akad nikah ceremony. I am feel very sleepy right now,need to send my sister and my cousin to my grandparent house,then i have snooker game with my friend. Tonight i'll make sure I sleep very early!! At 9pm!! ha3.. Wait and see..

To those that know what is the meaning behind "9pm",just contact me tonight to see the truth..
Hahak..





Bahbai..(^_^)..

No comments:

Post a Comment